Thursday, February 19, 2009

NEWBORN BABY TIPS

When I gave birth to my second baby boy named KYLE my doctor has advised me of this information which I really need to know for me to give the BEST CARE which my little angel needs... she texted me this information through my Mobile Phone and I posted it here for you to know also.

Here it is...

Rose,

Newborns will eat at least eight to twelve times in a 24 hour period, usually every one to two hours. If you are breastfeeding, be sure to drink enough water to ensure you remain well hydrated and help your body produce enough milk. Also, if you are breastfeeding, you will probably notice you are hungrier than usual; be sure to eat nutritious meals and avoid alcohol and caffeine, as these may be passed to your baby through your milk... take care and give my hugs to KYLE.

Thanks,
Doctor Pugay
Paediatrician

No comments:

Post a Comment